Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Imagine this, it is the middle of winter in Calgary, you and your family are leaving for hot and sunny Mexico in a couple days. Next thing you know, a pipe bursts and you have water pouring into your basement. Don't worry, SERVPRO of Calgary South is dedicated to having the fastest response time and is only one phone call away. Our team of dedicated specialists provide emergency services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. A disaster can happen at any moment and they never happen at a convenient time, we are here to help you in your time of need.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (403) 255-0202
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Calgary South arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odour appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mould and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mould.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mould growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.